- Drag the images from the Entries container on the left to the Ordered results container on the right. Order them with the best first (top left).
- The images and their captions can be resized using the sliders in the footer.
- The sizes of the left and right sides of the page can be adjusted by dragging the bar in the center.
- Double click on an image to see it bigger (constrained the smaller of the screen or its natural size). Double click on it again to restore it.
- When there are a lot of entries you may find it helpful to organise them using the subgroups and dividers.
When you are happy with your ordering enter your name press the
submitbutton in the footer to generate an email for your results.
submitbutton actually generates an
mailto:link and clicks it for you. However, some browsers don't allow automated link clicks so if it doesn't work you may have to click the link yourself.
If your computer is not configured to open your email application
mailto:link then all the information is displayed at the bottom of the page and you can manually copy it into an email.
Move the remaining entries to the
Optional subgroups and dividers.
Group 1 hide show Group 1 end
Group 2 hide show Group 2 end
Group 3 hide show Group 3 end